Wednesday, June 29, 2011

JULIA film by Bell Soto

My friend Sylwia Rakowska introduced me to the poems of Halina Poswiatowska, and we found inspiration to do a short story together. Julia is a film of memories and secrets , a life daunted by actions past. Traveling from present to past , the film leaves open a door to what her future might hold.
I love the soundtrack of this film composed and produced by the incredible Andreas Wolter. It is very melancholic and raw in emotions. i included a waltz at the end for the credits background to end with a postivie tone of hope.
I could not be able to do projects like this without the unconditional support of my dear friends Sylwia, Josh, Andreas, Riad and Natalie.
The film is premiering today on Imagine Fashion tv.

Film by Bell Soto
Starring Sylwia Rakowska and Josh Button
Editor Natalie Chang and Bell Soto
Music by Andreas Wolter
Hair by Riad Azar
special thanks to Simon Schwarz at No-name productions.


No comments: